Case for access control system for parking according to UHF tags
Parking access for residents
The issue of restricting access to the parking of a residential complex is relevant for each OSMD. In order for you to reduce your expenses on building such a system and at the same time increase the comfort of life of residents, we described in detail the configuration and operation of the system implemented on ZKTeco equipment in one of Odessa residential complexes .
A real example is the EcoSolaris residential complex:
EcoSolaris residents own ZKTeco 's UHF tag access control system.
The system requirements from OSMD included:
- Contactless access control to the LCD parking at a distance of 5 - 10 meters
- Ability to block car access to parking
- Ability to limit parking access time
- Ability to view vehicle reports through a checkpoint
To meet all the requirements for the system, the following list of equipment was proposed :
- ZKTeco UHF1-10E Readers for Entry / Exit - UHF readers with a recognition distance of UHF tags at a distance of up to 10 meters.
- ZKTeco C3-200 controller . Network controller to control the entry / exit barriers .
- UHF1-Tag4 - UHF access sticker for car windshield.
- UR10R - desktop USB reader for adding UHF tags to ZKAccess 3.5 software.
- Barriers ZKTeco PB4060L . Barriers to restrict entry / exit of vehicles.
- Photocells to prevent the lowering of the boom of the barrier at the time of car passage through the checkpoint.
The principle of the system
Residents of the house who rent parking spaces or have bought them are added to the system using a laptop in the guard's house. The tenant needs to buy a UHF tag. The tag number is entered into the ZKAccess 3.5 software using a USB reader, where all information about the tenant is also indicated (phone number, last name, first name, apartment number, etc.)
Then the user is assigned all access rights to travel through the barrier. You can also limit the validity period of the pass, for the case when a monthly rental of parking spaces is charged.
If necessary, restore events through the barrier there is a tab "Reports". With the help of search filters, you can select the desired tenant, a certain period of time, as well as the point of the event (Entry / Departure) to find the information you need.
After completing the settings, residents of the house, who are allowed to travel through the barrier, can have access to their parking spaces.